That Little Lucy! she’s just so funny.
Since we got her, i have said i think she’s part cat. here are my points of proof:
– she likes to “hunt” THOR – she crouches down and waits for him to get close and then pounces on him. i said, Pounce!
– when she is playing, she kind of Meow’s… well, maybe it sounds more like Chewbaca… but its kind of a “RRrrwoooww”
– she likes to bat her right paw at me when she thinks she doesn’t have my full and undivided attention
– when she’s happy, she pushes her head back (as if she’s trying to give herself a double-chin) and then makes this snorty noise from her throat… kinda like a purr
– and then last night- though we are trying not to let the dogs on the bed – she was being ultra needy– and finally got comfortable on my pillow, above my head, curled up, LIKE A CAT!!!
but she’s sweet, and she’s such a cuddler. she loves to walk, and RUN, and chew things! she’s our baby, and we love her!!!
here are some WOOSY PHOTOS from months past!